Field Marketeer – German speaker
Location: Germany – we have a co-working space in Frankfurt where the German team come together on a monthly basis. Regular trips to NL also.
Competitive Salary with good benefits
Do you wish you had more impact in your marketing role? Is the German SaaS B2B market your playground?
Germany is and will continue to be an important growth market for us at Mobilexpense.
Translating our product, content and collateral into German simply isn’t enough. Julian, Steph, Heike and Alex have reported back from the field that our messaging needs to be tailored specifically for this super important market.
This is where you come in, we’d like you to collaborate closely with sales, solution partners and customers to represent the marketing strategy in-country.
You will be responsible for accelerating sales through tight alignment with local sales and global marketing strategies. You will focus on localised demand and lead generation campaigns as well as sales enablement programs to influence deals in the pipe.
You’ll report straight into Rolf, our Head of Marketing as well as work with our Declaree and MXP product leadership team.
You’ll join a team of 7 international Marketeers who love to collaborate and bash ideas around. You’ll also work in close cooperation with the German sales team.
You’ll get responsibility and enough space to make your own decisions, as well as being a key player in the development of this important market for our long-term growth strategy.
You’ll join a company with an open office culture with full transparency.
Are you an independent thinker who takes ownership of your field marketing activities? Then come and join us to enable us (and you) to grow at this exciting time.
A deeper dive:
- You’ll be positioning Mobilexpense strategically for the German market
- Drive demand generation from both existing customers and prospects, in collaboration with local sales leaders,
- You’ll support partnership management in building & leveraging a partner services/sales network & best of breed partner ecosystem in Germany
- Build local digital campaigns and support central campaigns
- Host virtual events and identify the industry and partner events worth attending and define a playbook around it
- You’ll own all in-country execution for corporate campaigns and become involved in transcreation (not translation) of assets across digital and offline channels
- You’ll contribute to craft campaign copy, website copy, partner & sales pitches and collateral
- You’ll have a great marketing stack to back you up in your Field/demand gen activities: Hubspot, Albacross, Cognism.
- Measurement is important, you will gauge the success of your efforts and fine tune your approach
- You’ll bring your strategic mindset to improve our visibility on the German market
- You’ll be measured on REVENUE results, not leads
- You’ll join us with around 3-5 years B2B software marketing (with a leaning towards Field/Demand Generation marketing)
- German is your mother tongue
- You have a strategic mindset as well as the ability to deliver
- You’re able to create compelling content; your written word is on point and you know how to engage your audience
- You’re creative and outgoing
- You have a knowledge of Hubspot
- You’ll have a knowledge of performance marketing (Google ads, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Great connections to the German press and software/cfo event scene is a big plus
- We’re a Tech company HQ’d in Brussels providing global Expense Management solutions for mid-size companies, large multinationals and governmental Institutions
- We continuously strive to make the life of employees, accountants and HR managers more easy and efficient
- Over the past years we have helped more than 2000 companies of various sizes and industries to digitalise their expense management processes
- We believe in a working culture that offers you the freedom to accelerate your individual skills
- We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven people who are willing to challenge the status quo with us
- We have 24 different nationalities, 43% of our workforce are women and we have offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Romania and Portugal
- We’re a scale-up with the vibe of a start-up
If you are ready for the next step in your Marketing career, reach out in the following ways for a discreet conversation:
- Send me a Connection request on Linked In
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply hit the apply button