Who are we?
Justified is revolutionising the way organisations look at outstanding debt. Through our technology and service we’re breaking the status quo and bringing innovation in an environment that’s faced a standstill for the last 30 years. Credit & collection will never be the same again!
Our platform empowers CFO’s, credit & collection teams and financial experts to radically improve the way they work. Real-time insights, easy-to-use and optimising the entire outstanding debts flow.
Since 2018 we’ve grown organically to a solid revenue and team of 15 colleagues. Fast forward to 2023 and after tripling our growth last year, collecting numerous awards and over hundreds of clients, we’re ready to move to the next phase. Our ambitions are high but the potential is even higher.
Our new HQ in Ghent fits over 50 people, and we’re looking for experienced full stack sales professionals to join the movement. And if you want to match the rest of the team these are some of the traits that best describe them: ambitious, creative, accountable and proactive.
What will you do?
- Hunt. We’re focused on growth, have a concrete market fit, and need to get out there. Simple.
- Build. No rigid follow the rules type of stuff, we’re creating as we go.
- Connect. Outreach in any way you like. We empower ownership and creativity – whatever works for you.
- Create. Connect, qualify and close net new business. It’s a full stack kind of thing.
- Log. Be meticulous with admin and CRM. We launched Hubspot and use data to guide us and try new things.
- Delight. Showcase our product and team through (online) demo’s and attending fairs.
- Charm. Build relationships.
- Advocate. Create awareness on Justified’s mission – any way you see fit.
Who are you?
- A first experience within a sales role, ideally in a SaaS/growth context.
- Curious. Curious. Curious.
- Experience with a CRM and Lead Generation.
- Digital minded – technology fan.
- Accountable and proactive.
- Strong ability to research & identify potential leads in target markets.
- Fluent in Dutch & English. French is an obvious plus.
- Knowledge of tool stack (Hubspot, Slack, Sales Navigator, etc.) is a plus.
- It’s a big plus if you’re able to think beyond the sales cycle including input on how to improve marketing campaigns and sales collateral.
What do we offer?
- Be a part of radically changing a side of the business and a world that’s been the same for over 30 years.
- An early position in a scaling (international) startup with strong growth plans – if creating Impact is your thing, we’re happy to let you do you.
- Flexibility-ish around working hours, locations and office days. We’ll share more later!
- An attractive salary but an out of this world ‘eat what you kill’ commission potential.
- Tools: company car, Macbook + extra’s, iPhone.
- Extra’s: meal & eco vouchers.
- Other extra’s: Friday drinks, frequent teambuildings, unlimited snacks and a stocked fridge. (There’s even a shower if you want to work up a sweat and work off those snacks)
Above all – the major thing we offer is opportunity. And we’re looking for people who want to take that opportunity and grow with us. Forget boxed responsibilities or limitations, there’s room for ideas and improvements. We have a clear strategic vision and process for sales, but we’re building. And we’re looking for people to put on their overalls and lay some more bricks.
Get in touch with your resumé and cover letter (yes, we read it).
We look forward to talking with you!