To apply for this job please visit realo-1671700522.teamtailor.com.
Are you comfortable with juggling multiple things at once? Do you love uncluttering processes and bringing a solid foundation underneath?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a General Assistant that will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day operations in our headquarters. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people. Ready to turn our office into a second home for our employees?
What you will do:
- You will support and structure the day-to-day company operations (preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, managing supplies and purchases, etc.)
- You will manage and prepare the bookkeeping and accounting duties in collaboration with our accountant
- You will be the first point of contact toward external parties (welcoming guests, informing and following up with external service providers, etc.)
- You will be in close contact with the CEO and follow up on the administration that goes paired with this
- You will have a chance to shape and enrich our company culture
- If you are open to it, you will be able to take the responsibility of organizing events (team, networking events, etc.)
You are a fit because:
- You have proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative/Executive Assistant
- You have strong organizational and planning skills
- You have fluent communication skills
- You can work structured and independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are ambitious, a quick learner, and ready to go the extra mile
- You are proficient in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be