Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
About the Role
Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives on ownership, data-driven approaches, and the ability to pivot for optimal results? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a highly skilled Account Manager to join our team in Sydney and support our regional growth initiatives.
In this role, you will take charge of managing and nurturing our restaurant, dark kitchen, and grocery accounts, which span across Australia and have up to 50 locations.
Your Impact: How you will contribute to our mission
- Manage and Grow Accounts: Be the driving force behind nurturing and growing restaurant, dark kitchen, and grocery accounts up to 50 locations in SMB and MM Segment.
- Identify Growth Opportunities: Utilise your keen eye for opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell within existing accounts, working closely with businesses to ensure they maximise the potential of the Deliverect product.
- Act as a Trusted Consultant: Provide valuable insights and act as a consultant to our customers, guiding them towards optimizing their use of Deliverect and identifying further avenues for growth.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Employ data-driven strategies to make informed decisions, highlighting the value of ROI to our clients.
- Negotiation and Collaboration: Skilfully negotiate with clients to achieve mutually beneficial agreements, collaborating with marketing and sales teams to develop growth strategies.
- Target Achievement: Prioritise and organise your work efficiently to achieve set targets, and keep the team informed of your progress.
- Build Strong Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, fostering a sense of partnership and trust.
- Customer Satisfaction: Work closely with TAMs, and customer success teams to resolve any issues promptly and ensure customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 years Experience in Account Growth/Management cross-selling and up-selling.
- Negotiation Skills and ROI Expertise: a proven track record of successful negotiations and demonstrating the value of ROI to clients.
- Data-Driven and Analytical: Exhibit strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions for effective outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients and internal teams.
- Organised and Independent: Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize work independently to meet objectives.
- Collaborative Team Player: Embrace collaboration, working seamlessly across different functions within the organisation.
- Problem-Solver and Creative Thinker: Display strong problem-solving skills and a creative mindset to address challenges effectively.
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.