To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
At Commuty we’re making parking & commuting smarter for companies. We help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
In 5 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as AG Insurance, Social Lab, L’Oréal or UCB.
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS GROWTH HACKER?
You have a significant experience in B2B lead generation, that you’d like to use to serve a cause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people, to accelerate our growth?
We have a space for you!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As Growth hacker at Commuty, you will be the key generator of new leads for our sales team. We will need you to increase our lead generation volume and quality, in a sustainable and scalable way.
Your role will be to define and implement the best tactics and hacks to get there. You will create, plan, monitor marketing campaigns and decide to scale or kill them, until we reach the right volume and quality. You will work hand in hand with our Content Marketeer.
We need you to be analytical, and be able to put relevant reporting in place to make data- driven decisions, and adapt our strategy when needed.
We need you to be curious, creative and eager to learn, in order to challenge and test new tools, technologies, campaigns, channels permanently.
We’ll also need you to have technical knowledge and skills, to automate campaigns as much as possible, from the start of the campaign up to the input in our CRM. We’ll need you to master inbound and outbound marketing strategy tools, website optimization, SEO and SEA basics as a minimum.
Although you will have the opportunity to be coached by a growth senior expert, you should ideally have previous experience in growth hacking. You have to be hands-on, but also be able to look at our growth from a distance and take strategic decisions.
HOW WE SEE THINGS FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS
Month 1. Understand Commuty, our why, our how, our whats. Understand how our team works and what everyone does. Understand our product and added value. Analyse everything we’ve put in place and experienced on a marketing level, and set up your plan for our growth.
Month 2-3. You start implementing your strategy, adjusting when needed
Months 3-9. after a few tweaks your strategy starts becoming solid. You feel at home and our growth is following the right curve. It’s now time for optimization.
After 9 months. Leads keep flowing in, and this is thanks to you, your iterations, tests, adjustments, and curiosity about always finding new hacks.
- Excellent understanding of the B2B sales and marketing funnel in a B2B SaaS startup/scale-up environment. Experience in a SaaS company
- A Proven track record in marketing operations, lead generation and campaign management
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, well-organized and methodical (results-driven & documentation)
- Be super fluent in English, and native in French and/or Dutch.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor degree in any relevant skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking & desk management and boost green mobility in companies & office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour