+32 16 24 29 70 email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.futureproofed.com.
Your mission will be to develop and scale the marketing apparatus of Futureproofed. You will strengthen the presence of the brand Futureproofed as an essential actor in the transition towards a fossil-free future. You will drive the international growth of Futureproofed.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, value proposition and the buyer’s journey;
- Support Business Development in outbound campaigns & playbook and contribute to the content development for target consumers;
- Build out and improve marketing automation processes, and integrate seamlessly with our CRM;
- Grow owned and paid distribution channels, including email, PPC, social media, and website/blog;
- Track and analyze the performance of ongoing marketing campaigns and optimize them on the basis of data-driven insights;
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (end to end funnel analysis);
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure lead generation campaigns are aligned;
- Present to the leadership team to get buy-in, secure necessary budgets, and report on results;
- Minimum 2 years of B2B or SaaS demand generation marketing experience. SEM, SEO, SEA: you know how to make it work for Futureproofed.
- You have experience in landing page & website optimisation and have worked with Google analytics before.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and to challenge ideas. Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are skilled at assessing workload and prioritizing tasks based on quarterly objectives.
- You are pro-active and eager to grow and learn with an entrepreneurial attitude; you enjoy challenges and you are a creative problem-solver. It’s your nature to ask for help when needed.
- Perfect command of English and Dutch or French, both verbal and written.
- Ideally you have a first experience in the domain of sustainability.
What’s our offer?
- A meaningful work experience in a team driven by sustainability.
- A nice working environment with genuine people.
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup.
- A convenient place to work, in Leuven (literally next to the station).
- A competitive salary package that is optimized to your individual needs.