Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
The Influo team’s primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace. We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart, ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a job where you can fully deploy your passion for and skillset in influencer marketing? Look no further!
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together. Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers, and we want you to be one of the main driving forces to get us to the next level!
We are looking for someone who can strategize and coordinate our customer’s influencer marketing programs and projects, especially for those customers for whom we work on a yearly basis.
Our customers include brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies. Influo helps these brands to invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
At Influo, we work hard to make sure that all our awesome customers are happy. Our account managers are predominantly occupied with the strategy and optimisation of influencer projects that we manage on a full-service basis for our clients. Not only will you be keeping the oversight of the accounts, you will also manage the team of campaign managers who will help you with the execution of the campaigns.
This position will be primarily focused on account management for our biggest multi-brand enterprise customers, such as Alpro, Decathlon, Colruyt etc.
- Conceptualizing creative campaign formats.
- Keeping the campaigns on track and successful together with the campaign mangers.
- Translating project goals to smart KPIs.
- Developing an influencer marketing plan from a marketing plan.
- Managing workshops to deeply understand what matters most.
- Analyze what works (and what is not working) and align with customers to translate learnings to course corrections.
Furthermore, it is important to know that each member of the Influo service team is responsible for their own client portfolio. This means that you are responsible to make sure that your customers remain customers.
We expect our new team members to be able to work independently, take ownership of tasks, be proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to express your own skills as well as to learn new ones.
As a senior member of the team, you will also be valuable for your colleagues to help them in their projects, especially sharing your knowledge and educating them on a creative and/or strategic level.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in PR, media or marketing.
- You have enough experience to tap into strategic and creative references.
- You have analytic skills.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are a good listener but you cannot be pushed around.
- You have presentation skills and are able to manage workshops.
- You have a strong understanding of the influencer landscape and pop culture.
- You have good copywriter skills in English, French and Dutch.
- You have an organized way of working.
- You have project management skills and a can shift quickly between different tasks.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- Very good level of English and Dutch. Good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Insights in the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary package, with benefits and bonuses based on results.
- A client base of A-list brands.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).