LynxCare is a fast-growing scale-up company, backed by top-tier venture capitalist investors offering a state-of-the-art big data & AI platform to hospitals. The platform enables hospitals to mine their legacy data and unlock these to improve clinical outcomes (value-based healthcare) and make real-world data accessible for life sciences research. Lynx Care collaborates with leading hospitals and life sciences companies (e.g., J&J, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, …) throughout Europe and the US to streamline clinical insight generation from their ever-increasing wealth of data sources.
To strengthen the current team and to continue their triple-digit year-over-year growth, we are looking for an experienced (International) Sales Manager to service the ongoing request of Hospitals and different Pharmaceutical clients.
You will be the essential driver to successfully scale the European business towards becoming the go-to partner of choice. You will partner with current and new hospital or Pharmaceutical clients to provide them with novel data insights to make real-world data accessible in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. Qualifying leads and converting opportunities to award should be in your second nature. Monitoring and overseeing all ongoing projects within your portfolio to ensure clients are satisfied.
You get the opportunity to build our sales internationally from a solid foundation in Belgium and the Netherlands towards servicing these clients at European Headquarters level and beyond. During this interaction, you get to engage with these clients in peer scientific and health economic discussions that will eventually influence the entire chain of healthcare decision-making in a complete, transparent way.
What we’re looking for:
For this essential role, we are seeking someone who meets the following requirements:
- + 5 years’ experience selling services towards Pharmaceutical or hospital clients
- Extensive experience of health economic models and analysis and being able to present complex AI solutions in a straightforward and understandable manner
- Master’s degree in a life science related discipline
- Experience in an enterprise -subscription- software business where you have significantly scaled a SaaS business is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence senior executives in the Pharmaceutical sector at HQ Level and hospitals on board level
- Passionate about making patient care more transparent and affordable
- Language: Fluent English and/or NL (for hospitals), French/German is a bug plus.
What we’re offering:
You will play a significant role in setting up LynxCare’s platform, which is going to change the landscape of data in healthcare, furthermore:
- You will work with a strong technical and operational team with extensive knowledge of the technology and the environment in the industry
- You will play a key role in the future success of the company, as it is small enough to allow fast decision-making, but it has a solid pipeline, and the financial resources to do things right
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package, flexible working hours, work from home