Do you want to join one of the pioneers in ESG reporting?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is a fast-growing greentech scale-up that built an advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform for companies and financial institutions. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon neutral economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated International Sales Representative for North America to be based in New York.
An international, diverse and multicultural team of over 50 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals in sustainable reporting, technology, regulatory, and project management and of over 12 different nationalities from technology, consulting and banking law firms, European institutions, start-ups, Masters, PhDs and MBAs from top universities.
Since our launch in 2020 we have partnered with major industry leaders, are backed by serious investors (Euroclear) and we are working with the most reputable sustainability experts. Our headquarters are based in Brussels, in addition we have a solid remote team located in over 20 countries across the globe.
Some of our values who make us who we are: We have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning
We are proud of the following awards our team achieved since our launch in 2020 which show the innovativeness of our solutions: European Discovery Fintech Startup 2021, International Laureate of the Fintech for Tomorrow Challenge 2020, One of the 100 most innovative fintechs in the world by FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021; First prize in the “Data Collection, Verification and Sharing” category at the G20 TechSprint 2021, The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology’s acceleration program Catapult Kickstarter 2021.
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently & effectively comply with regulations.
Role & and responsibilities:
- Engage with strategic stakeholders in US and Canada on key Sustainability/Green Taxonomy initiatives, programs and projects to ensure proactive coverage to Greenomy as the trusted partner.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key regional stakeholders (regulators, non-governmental agencies, financial institutions)
- Provide strategic insights to the Greenomy team on the status and progress of potential business opportunities in the Region
- Develop and maintain a local network within the Sustainability industry to ensure addressing areas of common interest.
- Promote the Greenomy Platform on the Target Market towards the identified Target Clients, prepare and maintain a Sales Action Plan as well as suggest adaptation to Sales material to local specificities, and deploy the Sales Actions Plan.
- Develop new valuable partnerships which can accelerate Greenomy’s development in the target market.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Greenomy Solution and business and to the definition of the best practices.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration/Marketing & Sales followed by at least 5 years of work experience in Sales of SaaS products/ ICT products and services/Management Consulting Services in Financial Services/Utilities/Telcos/Manufacturing and/or other major industries.
- Exposure to and passion for Sustainability matters.
- Agile mindset, autonomous, strong interpersonal skills and client facing
- Experience in and/or comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a startup-environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Based in the New York area
At Greenomy we Offer:
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote transparency , teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to drive the sustainable transition for very large addressable markets (banks, investor community, non-financial corporates) and have a direct impact for both Greenomy and its customers
- Training on EU Taxonomy/Sustainability
- A highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, and recognition for your individual and team contributions.