To apply for this job please visit www.mobilexpense.com.
Junior Account Executive – German speaking
Location: Rotterdam – Hybrid way of working – 2 days per week in the office
Start Date: Summer 2022
Competitive package plus good benefits
Have you got a bit of sales experience and you fancy diving into your first serious sales role?
We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven folks just like you.
We’d like you to join us in challenging the status quo of how companies manage travel and expenses.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow as we ambitiously become one of Europe’s biggest expense management software providers.
You’ll join a flat structure where you’ll work alongside the founders of the business, gaining valuable insight into how to sell our Product.
You’ll report to Jannik; he’ll encourage you to jump in an at the deep end and go for it, don’t worry though, he’ll be there to help and support you.
He will give you sufficient freedom for you to do it your way, sure, he’ll give you a set of guidelines but he wants you to play your own game within those parameters.
You’ll join a sales team of 4 including Jannik.
You’ll be demoing our mid-market product, Declaree, to prospects and then guiding them through the complete sales process until they become a happy client!
- You’ve recently graduated, ideally in Business/Economics or you might have cut your teeth in a Sales Development Rep. role and fancy taking your next step.
- We’re also open to someone joining us from Hotel School who has a passion for disruptive Software/Tech.
- You are able to think technology and sales; analysing a company’s individual needs and map those to our solutions offering.
- We use Hubspot and Linkedin Sales Navigator, any knowledge of Hubspot would be awesome.
- You’ll be mother tongue German as well as fluent in English.
- You’re full of energy and ready to get stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and eager to collectively contribute to the company goals.
- We work in a flexible way, we’d like to see your face a couple of times a week in the office in Rotterdam but for the rest it’s WFA
- There will be some travel involved but only around 10%.
- We’re a Tech company HQ’d in Brussels with our Declaree product HQ’d in Rotterdam, we provide global Expense Management software solutions for mid-market, large multinationals and governmental organizations.
- We have 22 different nationalities and counting, 43% of our workforce are women and we have offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Romania and Portugal.
- Having worked for a lot of Technology companies over the last 20 years, I can hand on heart say we have one of the best Diversity and Inclusion environments I’ve come across.
- We’re a scale-up with the vibe of a small family, a family that gets on really well! (Check out our LI page on our 2022 Kick Off meeting, it was a blast!)
If you are ready for the next step in your Sales career, reach out in the following ways for a discreet conversation:·
- Send me a Connection request on Linked In (mention the Job if possible please)
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply hit the apply button