You are an organized person, you like coordinating teams and project management. You have a particular interest in the digital transformation of companies and, why not, in wealth management? You like to build, maintain and develop relationships with clients? All this in a human-sized and dynamic company? This job is for you!
Abbove is a leading wealth planning technology platform that aims to radically transform the way families relate to their wealth and interact with their trusted advisors.
Abbove’s platform empowers more than 1.000 wealth advisors to provide over 30.000 families accros Europe with a new experience of wealth management that goes far beyond money. Abbove is transforming the private banking and wealth management industry, it is growing fast and it needs you to build up a sustainable future.
Your mission as key account manager
As a Key Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of 5 banking clients. You will ensure that our key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identify new business opportunities, and attend all meetings and training workshops
You will support our customers in the adoption and deployment of our solution. You will be the main contact person to drive the relationship between our teams and the client. You will conduct operational meetings with the client to assess the situation. You will collect feedback from customers, understand the data behind their usage, identify actions to be taken to improve the use of the platform and promote its development within the bank.
In addition to this, you will work in collaboration with Abbove’s technical teams to support banking clients in the discovery and implementation of the solution. You will play the role of project manager by organizing technical, operational, and strategic workshops between the client and Abbove teams in order to define the action plan required for the successful execution of the project.
How you will contribute?
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Engage with our clients to understand their situation, business needs and objectives from an operational and technical perspective.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams (strategy, functional, operational, IT integration and legal).
- Create detailed project plans, ensuring on-time, in-scope and in-budget project deliverables.
- Demonstrate in-depth expertise on all things related to Abbove and to our platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management and/or digital transformation.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-project-management skills
- You are independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You are fluent in English and at least French or Dutch;
- [Bonus] – You already have a sense of the wealth tech industry.
Perks and benefits
- A full-time position with responsibility in which there’s room for your own creativity and initiatives.
- The opportunity to grow with the company and to develop your role accordingly over time.
- The chance to join a small, young, and talented team that’s not afraid of a bit of fun.
- An attractive salary package.
- An energetic, social, and flexible environment with the opportunity to work at our office in Brussels combined with some days of home working
Related articles about this job:
- About the company
- How we developed a methodology that steers financial institutions towards successful digital transformation
- How Abbove developed a unique wealth planning technology that integrates in no time into a complex data environment.
- How we developed the best data model to offer a 360° wealth overview.
- How we evolved from 120 to 27.000 families using our wealth planning platform thanks to a user-centric design.