To apply for this job please visit realo-1671700522.teamtailor.com.
Do you want to shape products that are already used by millions? Are you passionate about building trusting relationships? Or do you find inner joy in nurturing existing relationships?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Key Account Manager to drive our business success by building partnerships and advancing revenue. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent & remote). Sounds interesting?
What you will do:
- Establish and develop strategic partnerships with banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, etc.
- Ensure the continuous satisfaction of our high-volume customers by understanding their challenges and objectives
- Champion Realo’s solution on the market and collect feedback on how our products can be improved
- Drive our upselling and cross-selling efforts by nurturing existing customers and understanding their needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify emerging opportunities, trends, and market shifts while being aware of new products and competition status
You are a fit because:
- You have 3+ years of experience in key account management and/or corporate sales
- You know how to navigate through corporate and governmental processes and are skilled in convincing the key stakeholders of these institutions
- You are a great listener and have excellent negotiation skills
- You have familiarity and strong command of CRM and BRM tools (e.g. Hubspot)
- You are a master of communication, listening, and presenting
- You like attending events, networking, and growing effective relationships
- You are fluent in French, Dutch, and (ideally) English
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be