As a License Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, investigating and qualifying new license compliance opportunities, mainly for iText.
- Understand the license compliance cases in detail
- Communicate with the customer/user from top level technical and legal executives
- Provide information regarding the license compliance matter
- Document the progress in CRM (SalesForce)
- Hand over the case to Sales team once the investigation is complete
- Work closely with the Sales team and act as an escalation point
- Grow compliance market opportunities in EMEA
- Try to transform a software compliance issue into a long term partnership
- Become knowledgeable within AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- Understand Apryse products and exercise the market for potential growth
- Liaise between iText sales and legal teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
- Participate in software compliance related events & conferences
What you bring
- The ability to identify, research and formalize a strategy for finding additional compliance opportunities
- The ability to scour multiple resources for new opportunities
- A passion to solve complex problems to a long term solution
- Experience building growth strategies
- A strong understanding of technology and how pieces of technology interact
- Grow and expand your knowledge of AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- The ability to understand a wide breadth of knowledge (communication, legal, and technical)
- Strong ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- 3+ years in a technical, technology sales legal position
- English required, Multilingual preferred
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have very strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience in using CRM
As a License Compliance Manager, you’ll be joining our Compliance team. At Apryse we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
You will be a part of an international team, reporting to the Global Director License Compliance whom is located in our Belgium office.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages
- A fun international work environment!
Apryse is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products, and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 370, made eleven acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs — and counting — and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.