To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Explore your future career 🔭
As part of the initial launch team we are looking for an experienced Business Developer to join our team in Amsterdam.
In this role you will be responsible for acquiring, establishing, and nurturing long-term partnerships with our most important clients. This is a challenging “full-stack” sales role that will directly contribute to the commercial expansion of Malt all while building quality relationships with our enterprise accounts in the Netherlands.
As one of the pioneers in the Netherlands you will also have a strategic impact (definition of go to market, positioning against competition) and you will shape the culture of the local team for the years to come.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Developing a portfolio of new enterprise accounts
- Designing, implementing and executing business and GTM plans for each partner and building effective measurements that clearly show revenue milestones are being met
- Effectively collaborating with internal teams to ensure long-term client success
- Helping clients to understand and enhance their approach to freelancing
- Educate the market on the power of using independent consultants to become more agile and flexible
- Provide local insights from users on how to further enhance the product and Malt value proposition
- Conducting meetings and presenting deliverables on an ongoing basis: contractual follow-up points, production of external analyses and benchmarks, optimization of the customer experience, sharing of sector analyses, sharing of freelance feedback, etc.
- Identifying client needs in advance in order to ensure we can quickly present them with a broad range of high quality freelance profiles
About you 🧑🚀
- Professional fluency in Dutch and English
- 5+ years of experience in business development & account management
- Proven experience of target driven sales of large enterprise accounts, preferably in the technology / SaaS industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be used with C-level decision makers
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Excited about working as a new entrant in a competitive market in a fast-paced, ever-changing scale-up environment
- Able to effectively consider the short, medium, and long-term needs of clients