To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt is scaling up fast and recruiting for our top-performing Sales team in order to accelerate our international growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate based in Brussels who will report to the Country Manager Belgium and become a key member of the Sales Team dedicated to this market.
As a BDA, you will have one main mission: to generate meetings to feed our Sales teams with qualified opportunities through outbound prospecting campaigns (emailing + LinkedIn + telephone).
Key responsibilities ✨
- Prospecting and building a sales pipeline through digital acquisition, cold calling & social media
- Identify key decision makers and influencers and target them with a personalized outbound strategy
- Build a list of prospects, set up emailing sequences and optimize emailing campaigns
- Prepare phoning listings in collaboration with the Growth Team (based in our HQ in Paris)
- Call a high volume of prospects per week to increase awareness about Malt and generate meetings
- Contact key decision makers through LinkedIn or Twitter to increase awareness and start conversations
- Generate potential leads by attending networking events
- Manage lead data in the CRM, ensuring all communications are recorded, information is accurate and documents are attached
About you 🧑🚀
- Fluent in either Dutch or French plus a professional command of English
- A first experience in new business development (BDR, SDR, …) is a strong plus
- Mastery of Excel
- A hunter mindset that wants to fuel Malt’s hypergrowth
- Determination, perseverance, good listening skills, curiosity, analytical skills and rigor