To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Explore your future career 🔭
We are looking for Senior Business Developers based in Brussels who will be in charge of acquiring, establishing, and nurturing long-term partnerships with our most important enterprise accounts in Belgium. This is a challenging “full-stack” sales role that will directly contribute to the commercial expansion of Malt all while building quality relationships with our key accounts.
As one of the pioneers in Belgium you will have a focus on developing and hunting new relationships with clients. You will also have a strategic impact (definition of go to market, positioning against competition) and you will shape the culture of the local team for the years to come. We are looking for entrepreneurial/builders/optimistic individuals.
Key responsibilities ✨
- Develop a portfolio of active clients within corporate & enterprise accounts
- Acquire a precise understanding of the rise of freelancing and the associated challenges
- Accompany clients & prospects in the analysis of their organizational environments and their relationship to freelancing
- Convince prospects of the benefits of using a platform built on an open model that federates the leading community of freelancers in Europe
- Establish a long-term relationship with clients and play a key role in bringing value to the various stakeholders
- Identifying new needs in advance, for a rapid and qualitative response in the proposal of new expert profiles
- Conducting meetings (regular or ad-hoc) and presenting deliverables on an ongoing basis: contractual follow-up points, production of external analyses and benchmarks, optimization of the customer experience, sharing of sector analyses, sharing of freelance feedback, etc.
About you 🧑🚀
- Fully fluent Dutch and English speaker, French is a plus but not required
- Higher education ideally in business or economics
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales role with a focus on new business development of large enterprise accountsExperience in managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the tech industry and/or consulting sector
- Excellent formal communication and presentation skills in order to organize and lead C-level meetings
- Appetite for business development and eager to hunt and create new opportunities to break ground in an industry where partnerships have yet to be built
- Able to establish short, medium, and long-term needs of clients