Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
Revenue-Driven Market Expansion:
- Identify high-potential market segments and leverage insights to create targeted strategies for revenue growth inside your market.
- Drive targeted outreach efforts to convert prospects into qualified leads and generate revenue. This includes a blend of strategic marketing campaigns and direct sales efforts.
Market Research and Insights:
- Conduct comprehensive desk research to deeply understand the target market, audience pain points, and emerging trends in your market.
- Organise Gorilla presence and attend industry events, webinars, and conferences to stay updated on market dynamics and establish a strong network.
Knowledge Transfer and Collaboration
- Act as a crucial bridge between the product, marketing, and sales teams, ensuring that valuable market insights are integrated into product development and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to identify and shape campaigns, content, and events that resonate with potential clients, driving engagement and sales.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key prospects, understanding their pain points and positioning Gorilla’s solutions as indispensable.