About Creative Therapy
Creative Therapy is a dynamic and fast-growing start-up founded as a spin-off from Ghent University. We are dedicated to developing innovative rehabilitation solutions to improve people’s recovery and quality of life. Our rehabilitation devices, including Matti and Squeezi, are recognized and appreciated by healthcare providers and patients worldwide.
As a Marketing Specialist at Creative Therapy, you will play a critical role in driving our growth and increasing our impact on the rehabilitation industry. You will join a passionate and innovative team and have the opportunity to further develop your marketing skills within an emerging start-up environment.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to promote our brand and products.
- Create engaging and targeted content for online and offline channels.
- Manage social media platforms and online campaigns.
- Analyze marketing data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support sales efforts.
- Identify new market opportunities and trends within the rehabilitation industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Creative mind and ability to develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Experience with digital marketing tools and social media management.
- Self-motivation and willingness to work in a dynamic start-up environment
What we offer
- A stimulating and innovative work environment.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on the success of our company and on the lives of patients worldwide.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
At Creative Therapy, we believe in equal opportunity and diversity. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.
Do you have a sharp pen, a passion for marketing and the drive to contribute to innovative solutions for rehabilitation? Then send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and being part of our dedicated team at Creative Therapy!