To apply for this job please visit moro-essentials.notion.site.
As a Digital Marketer, you will play a pivotal role in MORO’s online growth journey. We are seeking a hands-on individual with a passion for sustainability and/or lifestyle interior items, a keen eye for data-driven decision-making, and a creative flair for designing and executing effective online campaigns.
A unique opportunity to think along strategically and to execute operationally in an entrepreneurial working environment in a fast-growing start-up.
MORO is a Belgian start-up revolutionizing home & body care with a commitment to sustainability. Our innovative, healthy and refillable products empower customers to reduce waste and minimize environmental impact. We blend quality, comfort and aesthetic design to redefine the future of home and body care.
- Are eager to activate the online marketing motor in a lean way across multiple channels (ex Marketplaces, SEO, SEA, E-mailmarketing, Pinterest, Tik Tok etc) with a primary focus on attracting new customers.
- Apply a test mindset to develop, execute, and measure concepts, making data-driven adjustments to scale successful initiatives while always matching MORO’s DNA .
- Are trusted with metrics like Customer acquisition cost, Lifetime Value, Conversion Rate, ROI, AOV, CPC
- Work closely with our performance agency to optimize Meta user journeys and enhance customer acquisition.
- Would describe yourself as a rational decision taker, with a creative brain that easily comes up with new angles to test for campaigns.
- Can generate and execute concepts for online campaigns, including the creation of engaging content or the ability to provide clear briefings to our content creator.
- Walk the talk. No experience on a specific subject? Then you watch a bunch of Youtube videos to figure it out instead of letting it stay around.
- Have a solid background with a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a D2C scale-up/start-up environment or agency setting.
- Have a proven track record of creating and implementing successful online marketing strategies.
- Speak Dutch and English
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Are a solid writer. You don’t have to be an expert copywriter, but having solid writing skills is a prerequisite (Chat GPT can help ;-))
- Would describe yourself as a self starter that can work independently, but values teamwork as well.
- Have knowledge of the Adobe Suite or Canva for creative design purposes.
- Have no 9 to 5 mentality, but a ‘get things done’ mentality. However, we do attach great importance to work-life balance. Some days are just busier than others.
- Are tenacious and don’t give up easily (go over the wall, under the wall, through a wall, make friends with the wall, figure out why the wall doesn’t matter)
- Have a curious mindset, always on the lookout for the newest online trends and technologies.
- Can function in a Start-up environment where things can move quickly (which makes it super exciting)
- You are familiar with Shopify and Klaviyo
What you get
- Full time contract with an excellent salary. We believe that hard work should also be reflected in your bank account
- Pleasant work environment located in Ghent combined with home office
- Flexible working hours that support a healthy work-life balance, allowing for flexibility during peak productivity times
- A dynamic start-up environment with a lot of window for growth and freedom in a flat hierarchy
- Attractive secondary benefits
- ESOP plan possibility
- A Macbook
Joining MORO means being at the forefront of a sustainability revolution in the home & body care industry. As our first Digital Marketer, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our marketing strategies, contribute to a positive environmental impact, and be part of a dynamic start-up environment.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to embark on this exciting journey with MORO, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you in a couple of days max!