To apply for this job please visit careers.nodalview.com.
Nodalview (SAAS) is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach. Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
We are currently looking for an experienced designer to join our Marketing team.
Are you a talent who thinks outside the box and brings a unique point of view to each project? Your role will be essential in defining further our brand identity and keeping it consistent across different communication points. You must be able to manage expectations with multiple stakeholders and create designs for a wide range of marketing connections.
- Be the gatekeeper of our brand guidelines
- Generate new creative templates and align them with our communication needs
- Be responsible for a close and aligned collaboration with our product designers, ensuring that marketing & product design keep brand consistency on both topics
- Help evolve our internal marketing design system
- Design visually appealing marketing materials: website pages & visuals, landing pages, email campaigns, social media graphics, event materials, and other channel marketing needs
- Design event promotional materials, both digital and print
- Create and develop graphic concepts according to our business and target audience needs
Who are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS organisation
- Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite for collaborative design work
- Expertise in both digital and print design
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Efficient, goal-focused, and proactive mindset
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-rounded design abilities with attention to detail
- Familiarity with design and video editing tools
- Strong English communication skills; additional languages a plus
- Nice to have, interest in motion design and new technologies
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a scale-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
- A strong and competitive salary package
- A flexible hybrid work model, company-wide office days but also remote working and work from abroad options. Exciting, isn’t it?
- An annual training budget to keep the learning curve high
- A healthcare cover (Alan Essential) and access to a mental wellbeing app (Alan Mind) to take care of your (mental) health.
- A mobility budget giving you freedom to spend it on your preferred ways of transportation.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?) in an international environment.
Interested? Get in touch with us!
Please send your CV with a link to your portfolio and cover letter in English.