To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Do you want to join one of the pioneers in ESG reporting?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is a fast-growing greentech scale-up that built an advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform for companies and financial institutions. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon neutral economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated experienced business development professional to join our partnerships development organisation. We are open to both locally based and fully remote candidates within the EU.
An international, diverse and multicultural team of over 40 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals in sustainable reporting, technology, regulatory, and project management and of over 12 different nationalities from technology, consulting and banking law firms, European institutions, start-ups, Masters, PhDs and MBAs from top universities.
Since our launch in 2020 we have partnered with major industry leaders, are backed by serious investors (Euroclear) and we are working with the most reputable sustainability experts. Our headquarters are based in Brussels, in addition we have a solid remote team located in over 20 countries across the globe.
Some of our values who make us who we are: We have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning
We are proud of the following awards our team achieved since our launch in 2020 which show the innovativeness of our solutions: European Discovery Fintech Startup 2021, International Laureate of the Fintech for Tomorrow Challenge 2020, One of the 100 most innovative fintechs in the world by FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021; First prize in the “Data Collection, Verification and Sharing” category at the G20 TechSprint 2021, The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology’s acceleration program Catapult Kickstarter 2021.
What you will do:
- Reach out to potential partners in the IT sector and establish new valuable partnerships which can accelerate the development of the target market.
- Manage long term relationships with strategic partners and service providers.
- Contribute to the development of the overall Greenomy partnership programme and related processes.
- Develop and execute training programs for partners with the objective of increasing sales and maximizing the value of the partnership.
- Contribute to the further development and maintenance of Greenomy’s Partner Management System (PMS) that is used to exchange valuable information with partners.
- Create and maintain reports on partner sales performance and other key KPIs
- Contribute to the overall planning, priorisation and execution of the annual sales and business development plan.
- Provide strategic insights to the team on status and progress of potential business opportunities.
- Contribute to the execution of the partner engagement process, proactively leading clients to provide feedback for service and technical improvement.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solution and the supporting processes by communicating feedback to other internal teams such as product, development or sustainability.
- Build relationships with target client segments including ERP vendors, Banks, Asset Managers, Auditors, Issuers and Corporations.
- Create, manage and successfully close sales agreements with new clients.
- Develop and maintain a local network within the Sustainability industry to ensure addressing areas of common interest.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in a business and/or strategy development role in the IT sector (ERP, IT services, Regtech, Financial reporting software etc.)
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience in cross functional/departmental alignment and working in matrixed management structures.
- Proven track record to align and work with Sales, Services, Product, Support and other (internal) business units.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; understanding of how to communicate effectively to a broad audience and at various levels of an organisation.
- Experience in and comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a startup-environment
- Analytical, driven, autonomous self-starter with strong listening and organisational skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Fluency in English – additional European languages are considered an advantage.
At Greenomy we Offer:
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote transparency, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to drive the sustainable transition for very large addressable markets (banks, investor community, non-financial corporates) and have a direct impact for both Greenomy and its customers
- Training on EU Taxonomy/Sustainability
- A highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, and recognition for your individual and team contributions.