Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 245 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join the global Growth Marketing team. You will help define the growth strategy and own the execution, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing campaigns across the business. Managing a team of two performance specialists, you will be instrumental in leading us through our next phase of growth.
Task and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Growth on strategic development and reporting of best in class paid media campaigns across multiple advertising platforms. With a focus on acquiring new customers within a target CAC.
- Drive recommendations for the tactical execution of paid media, including; bidding methodology, ad copy & landing page testing, audience strategy & extensive creative testing.
- Develop the experimentation framework for all paid media activity. Develop experiment ideas with the team and prioritise based on impact and scalability..
- Own the process for developing paid media creative, working with the regional marketing team to ideate, prioritise and brief creative to relevant parties.
- Champion a data-driven and experimental growth culture. Use data to find optimisation opportunities and improve the efficiency of our campaigns
- Partner closely with sales, regional marketing and product marketing to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Establish and report on critical metrics for all campaigns to relevant stakeholders.
- Coach, motivate and manage a performance marketing team.
- Develop your paid media knowledge further to ensure you’re at the forefront of the industry and always aware of the latest tactics and strategies to experiment with.
Who you are
- You have experience working in a performance marketing and/or b2b marketing role, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, serving multiple regions.
- Strong track record of delivering revenue growth and strong, consistent growth rates through paid marketing tactics.
- Experience of working with sales leaders and B2B customer journeys to increase conversion rates down the funnel.
- Deep expertise using tools such as Adwords, Hubspot, Meta Ads, marketing automation, ad tech, and web analytics to achieve your goals
- Data-driven with sharp analytical skills to identify insights and opportunities, understand CAC and identify performance trends.
- The ability to make decisions under ambiguity with an experimental and learning mentality.
- Experience of working cross-functionally and effectively with multiple stakeholders in different time zones.
- Experience coaching and managing a team.
- Attention to detail with excellent organisation and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Nice to have
- Experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry
- Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Fluency in a second language (French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese)
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s solving real problems with product that’s well utilized and loved by customers
- Growing marketing team with plenty of opportunity to develop, take ownership, and explore various career paths
- Flexibility around working hours, locations, and office days
- Diverse international team with regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Constant product innovation with weekly releases and new features
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.