At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
Your future position
As we look to build out the role of research within Kpler we are adding experienced market professionals with solid backgrounds across the worlds of trading, fundamental analytics and consulting. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing market-driven content covering European LNG and natural gas, and by extension, power markets using Kpler’s proprietary data as well as in-house models. They will be at ease talking to the media as well as attending and speaking at conferences. They will be happy to work in quite a commercial role where there is a strong connection between research, commercial managers and Kpler’s clients and prospects.
Your mission is to:
- Strengthen a growing, global team of analysts covering LNG and natural gas markets as part of the broader commodities research group
- Use your experience to enhance European LNG and natural gas market coverage through the development of new models and reports
- Identify, research, and report on interesting developments in these markets for Kpler Insight’s client base
- Through such insights, and using Kpler’s proprietary information, work closely with the global sales and marketing teams to demonstrate the value of Kpler’s solutions to the industry
- Promote research and market insights developed within Kpler across all external stakeholders, building relationships with both the mainstream and specialist media
- Produce company webinars as well as participate in external webinars and conferences as a panellist and speaker
- Collaborate with the product and technical teams to further develop our portfolio of client offerings
You could be a good fit if…
- You have at least 5 years of prior experience analysing the European natural gas market with exposure to the broader thermal fuels markets
- You have experience in producing independent market analysis and insights as well as working collaboratively within a team
- You are skilled at carrying out complex analysis across multiple datasets using appropriate tools
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice