To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Regional Field Marketing Manager EMEA
Lansweeper is a fast-growing SAAS scale-up helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We empower our customers with accurate data and actionable insights about their technology environment. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 300+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, Canada and the USA. Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month.
Our people are the key to our success! We are focused every day on delivering the Best Work Experience Ever for our people. We look for people that want to make an impact, that show up as their unique selves – as we value diversity and inclusion – and that understand that teamwork is the key to success. You might not thick all the boxes below, that is fine and don’t worry. We value mindset and continuous learning over skills.
With an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. Today, we are looking for a Field Marketeer to help deliver results against business objectives and priorities.
As Regional Field Marketeer, you will ensure global brand consistency, provide industry and market analysis to enable strategic decision making. You will work closely with the Regional Sales team to create and execute the right strategies to drive growth from existing customers by building, implementing, measuring, learning, and optimizing the multi-channel marketing plan for your key countries in your region. Field marketing activities include product-led adoption campaigns, nurturing, customer relationship management, engagement marketing, demonstration and organizing events. Your key goal is to support build pipeline and drive revenue from our existing customer base.
You are part of the Global Marketing team and report to the VP Marketing based in Belgium.
Your responsibilities include:
· Develop regional marketing insights and build & execute the appropriate local marketing plan to achieve marketing goals and sales targets with a focus on Expand business revenue (both strategic & hands-on)
· Activities: Develop specific sales promotions specific group of customers, coordinate with sales nurturing communication for key accounts, define dedicated upsell campaigns, experiential marketing, organizing roundtable events for existing clients per industry/challenge, support global company conferences when in the region, others
· Manage offline marketing activities including customer events and seminars in collaboration with sales and the global events team
· Develop/ Coordinate and execute online campaigns to drive inbound marketing traffic in collaboration with the global SEM team
· Work closely with the regional sales reps, SDR team members and Product Marketeers to localize content and implement programs to upsell strategic customers
· Provide regular reporting to management on regional KPI’s, marketing budget ROI, achievements and challenges
Are you the new Regional Field Marketing Manager at Lansweeper?
We are looking for:
· A degree in marketing, or relevant major
· 4-6 years’ experience in B2B marketing in high-tech, IT product businesses
· Proven ability to develop, manage and execute integrated marketing plans in support of business strategy
· Thinking strategy and hands-on team player
· Outstanding planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills. With the ability to manage requests and expectations from a range of internal and external stakeholders
· Willingness to travel internationally
· Excellent verbal/written communication in English. Knowledge of any other regional language is an advantage
· Comfortable working with virtual team members
· Comfortable developing market analysis and with reporting. Numbers “talk to you”
· Good business acumen – a good understanding of IT & technology
· Experience with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot are a must
Going for gold?
· Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
· IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT
· Experience with online tools such as HubSpot, Salesloft, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager or LinkedIn Campaign Manager is a plus
Our offer you can’t refuse:
· We make sure to reward your impact and the value you bring
· This includes also a variety of benefits (medical and pension plans, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan
· Accelerate your growth and career: new opportunities are right around the corner