Who are we?
Deliverect is a global SaaS unicorn that’s on a mission to help restaurants, dark kitchens, and food chains thrive. We simplify online order management to help them move faster so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With over 300 million orders completed through our platform, we aim to be the backbone of on-demand food. Customers can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
We have hundreds of partnerships with major POS and food delivery platforms such as Lightspeed, TouchBistro, Toast, Square, Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat, DoorDash and many more. Our customers are some of the biggest and best in the world such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, and Unilever.
Our teams are growing rapidly across Europe, Americas, Australia and the Middle East. Our people are ambitious, take ownership, and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
As a Regional Marketing Manager at Deliverect, you will be the face of marketing in the APAC region. You will work closely with the local commercial teams across sales and partnerships to define a marketing plan to help us capture demand and build our brand. You will be the expert in knowing the target customer in and out, how best to position our solution, and the most effective levers to pull for growth. You’ll work cross-functionally across the marketing team to adapt global programs to suit the needs of your region and implement locally-grown ideas.
In this role your mission will be
- Develop strategic marketing plans for APAC to define how we will attract, acquire, and retain valuable customers
- Collaborate with global marketing teams (brand, product, operations, growth) to determine how they can best support regional priorities and where you will need to supplement locally
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns overseeing brief development, creative (with agency support), channel planning, channel execution in some cases (i.e. email marketing, events), and measurement
- Build experimentation plan to clarify learning priorities and initiatives that will help us improve messaging, channels, and overall marketing performance
- Work closely with the sales team to understand lead quality, funnel performance, and approach to target more strategic accounts
- Develop co-marketing strategies with regional partners to ensure mutual benefit and accountability
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing leading and executing campaigns within a B2B Tech Company
- You have world class communication skills, both written and verbal
- You can craft effective strategies bringing together industry trends, customer and business insight
- You’re an independent worker who’s been responsible for leading critical work
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices
- You have no issues managing multiple projects at once and love organization
- You are optimistic, collaborative, and comfortable in ambiguity
- Can speak multiple languages
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot)
Nice to have:
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s reached Unicorn status
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days – 3 Days in the office
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.