To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we developed the best app to improve parking and desk management and boost green mobility in companies and office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
Looking to sell with a purpose?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our small but motivated team in Belgium. As our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business and expanding our customer base in the real estate market. You will work closely with our marketing and customer success teams to develop and execute sales strategies that will help us achieve our mission.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in Belgium
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Work closely with marketing and customer success teams to develop targeted sales campaigns
- Monitor and analyze sales performance data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide regular feedback to the leadership team on market trends and competitor activity
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales and/or real estate market
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and prospects
- Fluent in Dutch and French, with strong English language skills
- Above all, we are looking for someone who will fit in our culture (see below)
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
WILL YOU FIT IN OUR CULTURE?
We have offices in Brussels and in Louvain-la-Neuve but we work more from home than from the office. Although not a stated objective, we have an equal number of men and women. We are very protective of our work-life balance yet very committed to company success. We contribute annually to our favourite charitable or socially responsible causes that we choose in a fun team event. We make a point of delivering quality, we want to be a profitable company but we reject common corporate bullshit and greenwashing. We are Commuty!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour