To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for business development in the Netherlands.
- Execute sales meetings online.
- Preparing and ensure powerful presentations and demos online.
- Serve and manage the customers you have won to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Manage the whole sales process from prospecting to closing deals.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Build a sustainable pipeline month by month and ensure that the targets are met and exceeded.
- Negotiation of offers and winning of deals!
- You have the winner’s mentality needed to win the order.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably with an interest in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (oral and written).
- You master the balance of being proactive in finding new sales opportunities, but also managing relationship-based long-term sales.
- Experience in making presentations.
- Hunter, goal driven, “go getter” while being client & quality oriented Sales enthusiast and able to use a CRM 🙂
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter Ali Atakishiev : firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.