What you’ll do
As a Software Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, investigating and qualifying new compliance opportunities.
- Research and find new sales compliance opportunities
- Investigate, accept and analyze incoming compliance opportunities
- Create documents for Self certification efforts
- Create escalation documents
- Become knowledgeable within AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- Understand iText as product and exercise the market for potential growth
- Document work accurate in CRM system
- Liaise between iText sales and legal teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
- Participate in software compliance related events & conferences
What you bring
- The ability to identify, research and formalize a strategy for finding additional compliance opportunities
- The ability to scour multiple resources for new opportunities
- A passion to solve complex problems to a long term solution
- Experience building growth strategies
- A strong understanding of technology and how pieces of technology interact
- Grow and expand your knowledge of AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- The ability to understand a wide breadth of knowledge (communication, legal, and technical)
- Strong ability to work independently, as well as within a team
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- 1+ year in sales or research role
- English required, Multilingual preferred
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have very strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience in using CRM
As a License Compliance Analyst, you’ll be joining our Compliance team. At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
You will be a part of an international team, reporting to the Global Manager of Compliance whom is located in our Belgium office.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!