Aikido Security is building a developer-centric security product for cloud companies. The focus is on application security testing and vulnerability scanning.
We’re looking to fill a gap in the current landscape, by offering a product that combines insights from both your code, dependencies & cloud, resulting in a set of unique and high-value security features. We’re going to package this in an easy-to-use product that is helpful as well as educational.
The Sales Development Automation Specialist is ultimately responsible for setting up and maintaining successful outbound machinery. It will be powered by technology and frameworks that will allow for streamlining and automating the sales development process to optimize efficiency and productivity. This role focuses on setting up and managing tools, technologies, and systems that aid in identifying potential customers, finding accurate contact information, and routing leads to the appropriate sales representatives. The Sales Development Automation Specialist collaborates closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of automated processes and data accuracy. By eliminating manual tasks, this position aims to empower the sales development team to focus on high-value activities, ultimately driving increased sales and revenue for the organization.
- Research technologies that can automate ‘mundane’ tasks including (and not limited to):
- Scraping websites & careers pages
- Finding and validating the correct email address
- Set up the machinery and continuously inspect & adapt for better results
- Find creatives ways of finding and leveraging new channels
- Write great, personal and relevant emails to outbound prospects
- Work closely with the sales & marketing people at Aikido
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Has experience with setting up scrapers, connecting systems & APIs, running some small middlewares, …
- Has a ‘growth-hacker’ mindset
- Really comfortable in a very entrepreneurial environment
- Can think along certain suggestions/ideas of Aikido colleagues
- Super comfortable with a wide and diverse variety of tools, technologies, and products.
- Creative: Thinks outside the box when it comes down to finding and leveraging different channels and technologies
- Structured: You’ll be dealing with big amounts of leads and prospects. You need to work in a clean and structured way to be able to deal with this amount of data.
- Junior, Medior, or Senior: It’s okay if you’re not that experienced. The most important thing is to be hungry to build and figure out the machinery. Being coachable, hungry, and having a hustler mentality is the most important.
- Fluent in English (this is our main working language and also the language we use to engage with customers)
- If you need to get on the payroll, you need to be eligible to be on a Belgian payroll (and you are actively residing in Belgium somewhere) OR if you don’t need to be on the payroll, and you can invoice, you can from anywhere according to your own legal system.
What you can expect
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- Fast growth of responsibility
- Competitive salary package
- Stock-options discussable
- A company that sticks to its values in an open and informal atmosphere (see our culture page on the website for more details)
- A diverse and inclusive organization that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Flexibility in working hours and remote-first culture
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability.