To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Sales Development Representative – Inbound
Hi there! We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for a Sales Development Representative – Inbound to join our team!
What will you be doing?
- First point of contact via mail, chat and phone
- Qualify leads at the top of the funnel (inbound)
- You work closely with Marketing assessing the quality of leads generated
- You conduct meaningful conversations
- Properly hand over leads and set up meetings for your sales colleagues
- Talk to an international range of customers in EMEA, US and around the globe
- Continually update and clean CRM records
- Articulate competitive advantages in conversation and email communication with prospects by highlighting our key differentiators
- You actively scout and hunt for interesting leads via mail and phone (outbound)
Are you the one?
- Located in NYC metro area and available to come to our office in Brooklyn
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales and sales processes in SaaS.
- You have experience in outbound and high volume of daily activities.
- With your positive entrepreneurial mindset, you are not afraid to learn or fail and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- Picking up the phone doesn’t scare you at all…and you’re constantly exploring new ways of getting in touch with new customers
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humble to fit in as a contributor to an ambitious team culture
Bonus points if you
- Have experience with HubSpot
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York. Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working from home,
- Annual personal learning budget ,
- 20 paid days of vacation ,
- Health and dental insurance ,
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely),
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual),
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do,
- and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally. Our mission? Let makers make! We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, Gorillas, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Diverse teams build better products *An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!