To apply for this job please visit jobs.settlemint.com.
Sales Development Representative – Japan (営業開発担当)
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
Are you a young and ambitious individual looking for an exciting opportunity to boost your career in Web3 and blockchain sales? Look no further! SettleMint is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our newly formed team in Japan. As an SDR, you will play a crucial role in generating new business opportunities by reaching out to potential clients and presenting our company to them.
About the role
As the founding member of SettleMint Japan team, you will be responsible for prospecting at international events and conferences, as well as mix method using calling, emailing and SNS to identify new leads. With your excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English, you will confidently communicate our product or service information to outside prospects.
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls, emails, and any other creative method
- Presenting SettleMint company to potential clients
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Prospecting at international events and conferences
- Native Japanese skills with business level of English skills
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience in the technology/service industry
- Strong interest in blockchain technologies
- Strong interpersonal competencies
- Mentality to roll up the sleeve and work on other tasks to grow our business in Japan
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience in working collaboratively with integration/consulting partner company
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- Be part of the founding member for SettleMint Japan and create the culture together
- A lot of learning opportunities from real industry professionals
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression