At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series of B funding, we welcomed four companies to our organization and want to grow over 100 million in ARR in 2024. With more than 560 teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries of which 175 in Belgium alone, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector?
What you will do
The Enablement Manager will be a critical member of our Enablement team, responsible for enhancing the performance and productivity of our global sales teams. This role involves the development of sales skills, creation of training programs, refinement of sales motions, and teaching of effective sales strategies to sales professionals across the organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring that our sales teams are well-equipped to achieve their targets and drive the company’s growth.
Where you will have impact
- Collaborate within Enablement and Sales leadership to optimize sales motions, workflows, and processes, and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Create and deliver training sessions, workshops, and resources on sales strategies, value propositions, and customer engagement through the development and management of sales enablement content, including sales playbooks, collateral, and training materials.
- Create and deliver new hire training and respective onboarding and ongoing training curriculum in collaboration with the Enablement team members. Develop and deliver training programs that align with the needs of various sales teams, ensuring consistency in knowledge and skills.
- Own training elements for the commercial team and respective material and content from new hire readiness to ongoing academy sessions designed to focus on training needs based on results, skill set development, and market needs.
- Identify skill gaps and create sales training to enhance the sales skills of team members, such as; prospecting, sales techniques, objection handling, and negotiation skills.
- Support enablement projects to drive organizational change, adopting new sales technologies and methodologies, fostering a culture of efficiency and excellence within the commercial teams.
- Define, track, and report on key performance metrics and enablement program effectiveness, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
About our team
Join our dynamic Revenue team of over 130 sales professionals globally, represented in 24 countries, who are passionate about driving revenue and expanding our market share in the hospitality industry. As a large department with various roles, our team offers many opportunities for growth and career development. Our team works closely with customers, (including hotels, chains, STR and more) to help them achieve their revenue goals. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals, learn from experienced leaders, and contribute to the success of our organization.
The mission of our sales enablement team is to create and deliver high quality and high value training designed to accelerate sales performance and productivity in a significant and measurable way. You’ll be part of a global team, with close colleagues in Singapore and Denver.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded, and passionate about what they do
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realise their full career potential
- A mandate to operationalize and democratise research through tools, training, and processes
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- A choose-your-own mobility budget when you’re based in Belgium or a company car
- Extensive health insurance packages for you and your dependents prioritising our employees’ holistic well-being and healthcare needs
- Private pension funding through group insurance
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or Learning & Development
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training and coaching roles.
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies, methodologies, and best practices.
- You have experience with SalesForce and LMS platforms
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it’s part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we’re excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can’t wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.