What you’ll be doing
- Manage the development, design, and execution of multiple enablement initiatives.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for enablement training, drive efficiency and process for a growing global sales team, be customer-centric, and exceed revenues.
- Evaluate efficiency tools and lead the creation and deployment of appropriate resources, processes, practices, content/sales messaging, training, and tools to support the sales force and growth of Intigriti.
- Determine gaps in current sales processes and evaluate the skills and enablers needed to improve sales funnel performance.
- Oversee and support tool and process implementation to ensure adoption. Identify use cases that will inspire sales teams to achieve adoption expectations. Track and analyze tool productivity and adoption, training engagement, and effectiveness.
- Responsible for learning programs and methods for sales, including but not limited to scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courses, product knowledge, content creation, and role-specific sales training.
- Partner and work with Marketing and Product teams to ensure tools and processes owned by Sales Operations integrate and interoperate with marketing and product tools and workflows.
- Manage and coach enablement staff members, including overseeing the timely delivery and successful promotion of projects across the business.
What you’ll bring
- Leadership experience within an enablement function, extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and how to best leverage a blended enablement tech stack.
- Demonstrable strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Data-driven and proficient at demonstrating ROI and impact of enablement programs.
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales processes, pipeline management, and buyer journey alignment.
- Experience in sales training methodologies and best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs).
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion, plan and facilitate meetings.
- Adaptability and flexibility, the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- A strong people manager, ensuring efficient deployment of enablement resources and facilitating career development within your team.
- Highly-developed training, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to consult and provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Creative problem solver and passionate about helping make an impact on people’s sales careers.
- Experience working at a hyper-growth SaaS company is a big plus.
What is in it for you?
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 2-Months work from anywhere policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 50,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?