To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
⇨ Click here to apply! (https://www.fountain.com/cowboy/apply/sales-adviso…)
We’re looking for multiple Sales Experts (m/f/x) to become ambassadors for Cowboy in our Berlin Brand Store (full-time and part-time).
You will be responsible for creating a magical journey for the customer making an immediate connection, radiating your passion for the bike and its role in tackling the urban mobility challenges. You will gain an in-depth expertise of the bike and its fit in the market and be able to communicate this clearly to customers in both German and English.
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience, being close to our riders from the moment of discovery, to the moment where a problem arises, and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to reinvent customer relations through mobile service, automation, predictive maintenance whilst building long-term partnerships with our customers on trust and care
The Sales Expert should be able to:
- Be a trusted, passionate expert of all Cowboy products, able to advise customers and answer all product related questions
- Be responsible for your sales activity, developing business for Cowboy
- Communicate this expertise on a daily basis via chat, call, face-to-face or email communication
- Plan Test Rides and meetings with potential customers or groups of customers
- Host Test Rides, showcasing the bike and confidently informing potential customers about the products. Following up with customers after the test rides, nurturing relationships and potential business
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and awareness of the retail space
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor