Optimy is looking for a European Sales Manager to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
The Sales Manager will manage the European Account Executive team. Account Executives perform the following tasks:
- Qualify marketing-generated demand, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform Hubspot
- Source and qualify potential prospects that meet our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and our Go-to-Market matrix.
- Close new annual recurring revenue by negotiating & winning deals.
- Manage the sales pipeline & forecast.
In this role the ideal candidate will partner closely with the SDR Manager, Marketing Manager, Customer Success Manager, CRO and other C-level executives.
The European Sales Manager ensures the sales team meets its daily activity and engagement objectives as well as achieves its assigned monthly, quarterly and annual new ARR quotas. In order to achieve these objectives, the European Sales Manager ensures all team members receive regular and ongoing training updates on the Optimy solutions, value propositions, sales techniques and tools. He/she ensures all necessary sales enablement materials (such as scripts, email templates, cheat sheets, etc) are prepared and tool training (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot, Gong, ZoomInfo, Bomboora, …) is shared with and made available to the team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages, coaches and leads the European sales team in Brussels
- Ensures the European Account Executives meet their individual KPIs as well as the team ARR quotas and OKRs.
- Actively support the sales team quota with prospecting & closing activities.
- Oversees accurate pipeline management & forecasting for his/her team on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensures qualification of the MQLs and prospects is done in compliance with the mutual Sales & Marketing SLA
- Coordinate the sales-development & -enablement efforts for his/her team based on their individual training needs
- Measure, analyze and report on the team’s hard and soft KPI performance on a regular basis via standardized HubSpot dashboards.
- Ensures CRM data quality and completeness by ensuring the correct logging of all prospect interactions in HubSpot.
- Manage the European Sales P&L
- Manage European Sales recruitments
- Develops a career path together with each of their team members
- Prior B2B sales management or team lead experience (min. 2 years)
- A record of exceeding quotas in previous positions
- Sales pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Familiar with CRM systems, preferably HubSpot
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled at active listening to assess team needs and opportunities
- Data driven
- Strong coaching skills, lead by example
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other language (French or German)
- Familiar with sales & sourcing tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Rocketreach, Gong, etc.)
- Prior experience in the IT/Software sector
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- Open to change and willing to learn and test new tactics
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fix wage
- A commission plan based on your team’s performance
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
We focus on you
- An opportunity to work in the European leader in social impact platforms
- A key function i a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office – we deliver a bucket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee – we are proud of the quality of our coffee, you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants – we take very good care of our diverse office flora and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos – once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events – twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It’s always a surprise and it’s always lots of fun and adventure!
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members (ie. demonstration of a new feature, presentation of a customer story, etc.)
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd…
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.