We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales/Partner Enablement Specialist to join us in our office in Leuven (Belgium) and to expand our utilization in the mobile application protection space. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for coaching, training, and enabling sales professionals to excel in their roles. As a key member of our Sales Enablement team, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the skills, processes, and knowledge of our salesforce and partners.
1. Coaching and Development:
- Coach new, average, and low-performing Account Managers (AM), Account Executives (AE), and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to highlight their strengths and eliminate negative behaviors.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge, and activities within the sales team to identify strengths and areas for development.
2. Training Programs:
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales leadership, Product Marketing, and Sales Operations, to conduct training on new products, product positioning, and sales methodology.
- Manage, conduct, and continually develop onboarding, reboarding, and crossboarding programs for new and existing sales employees.
3. Metrics and Evaluation:
- Establish success metrics for training programs and regularly measure success through defined metrics.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of training initiatives, making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
4. Partner Support:
- Participate in the selection of new partners and onboard them.
- Support partners through education and management of contractual relationships, ensuring alignment with our sales goals and objectives.
5. Basic Skills and Tools Mastery:
- Ensure all sales representatives have a strong foundation in key skills, reaching the standard expected at Guardsquare (e.g., objection handling, presentations, and sales processes).
- Act as the point of contact for the Sales team for all tools (SFDC, Salesloft, LeadIQ, Gong…)
6. Empowerment for Success:
- Work proactively to provide the sales team with the necessary tools, knowledge, and resources to enhance their success.
- Proven experience in sales enablement, training, or coaching roles.
- Strong passion for improving and scaling processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem-solve and work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and excited about helping others to succeed.
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
Interested? So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).