Can you easily recognize people’s needs and tailor the solution? Are you interested in selling real estate products that are already used by millions? How about nurturing relationships with customers?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Sales Representative/Business Developer (B2B) to drive our business success by boosting sales and revenue. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent or Leuven & remote). Sounds fun?
What you will do:
- Carry out market research, generate new leads, and perform outreach
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and future customers
- Achieve growth and work towards agreed sales goals
- Present sales KPIs, revenue reports, and forecasts to the leadership team
- Seek upselling and cross-selling opportunities and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify emerging opportunities, trends, and market shifts while being aware of new products and competition status
You are a fit because:
- You have 2+ years of experience with outbound sales and owning the full sales cycle (experience as “vastgoedmakelaar” or in selling digital products in real estate field is a huge plus)
- You are a master of communication (both written and verbally), able to nurture long-lasting relationships with your customers
- You have familiarity and strong command of CRM and BRM tools (e.g. Hubspot)
- You can think outside the box and step out of the “known” to ensure future sales
- You understand basic principles of digital products
- You are a great listener and have excellent negotiation skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a big plus)
Ideally, you would be residing in one of these provinces: Antwerp, Flemish Brabant, or East Flanders
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be