Who we are?
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including in 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Gent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
How would you support our success?
As the Salesforce/CPQ Administrator at Silverfin, your role will involve managing and maintaining our Salesforce CRM and Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) systems. This includes ensuring the correct configuration of products across various platforms and establishing processes for managing product items and groups. You will be responsible for implementing and managing Salesforce customizations, such as workflows, validation rules, and approval processes.
You’ll report to our Head of Business Services, but will have close interaction with the Sales & Customer Success teams on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities: what would you do to drive our success?
Salesforce and CPQ System Management:
- Manage and maintain our Salesforce CRM system.
- Manage and maintain our Configure-Price-Quote system (Dealhub CPQ).
- Liaise with multiple business units to ensure correct configuration of products across platforms and build a streamlined process for managing product items and groups.
Salesforce Customization and Workflow Management:
- Implement and manage Salesforce customizations, such as workflows, process builder, validation rules, and approval processes.
- Resolve user requests and issues related to Dealhub CPQ functionality, including troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Identify ways to further utilise CPQ functionality to improve business outcomes, such as processes, pricing, approval flows, and automation.
Collaboration and Reporting:
- Work closely with business users to understand requirements and develop reports, processes, and system updates to fulfill business needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to translate their needs into effective Salesforce solutions.
System Integration and Data Management:
- Identify, design, build, test, and implement solutions to optimize sales processes within Silverfin, including setting up and maintaining syncs between Salesforce and other tools in our technology stack.
- Conduct user training and provide ongoing support for effective utilization of Salesforce and DealHub.
- Stay current on new Salesforce features and guide the sales team on leveraging them.
- Perform regular data management tasks, such as data cleansing, deduplication, and data import/export.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements and enhancements.
What will support your success?
- Experience & Qualifications
- Skills & knowledge
- Attitude and personality-related traits
First working experience as a Salesforce Administrator is a must
Salesforce Administrator certification is a big plus
Knowledge of Dealhub (or a similar CPQ system) is a big plus
Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, including custom objects, fields, workflows, and formulas
Familiarity with sales processes and CRM best practices
Strong communication skills. You will be driving the relationship with the Business Services Team & the Sales Team
Fluency in English is essential
Fluency in Dutch and/or French is a plus but not strictly required
Interest to gather additional tool knowledge, and a general aptitude for all things digital in a Cloud environment
Adapting to a dynamic work environment and being creative within a team.
Motivated to learn and grow with the ever-changing needs of the business.
We care for you
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- Regular team activities during and after work
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Wellbeing Days Off: Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off in the current year
- Generous personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
- Nice salary, lot’s of flexibility, Employee Stock Option Plan, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
At Silverfin we make our own way. We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to move forward. Continuous learning and development is encouraged to support your personal and professional growth.
At the same time, this opens up many new opportunities that allow our people to grow with Silverfin, and often faster than with other companies. So many ambitious team members have already found their way to a new challenge within Silverfin.
We want you to reach your full potential. To get you there, we don’t want to think in boxes and over-structure things. So your options are not limited to 1 team or 1 career track. Your talent, motivation and potential play a crucial role in evolving across the teams into new roles.