To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Senior Account Manager to ensure our existing customers get the most of our products and services!
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with midmarket clients
• Create and implement strategic account plans to increase revenue and market share
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities within midmarket accounts
• Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with midmarket clients in the SaaS industry using Efficy CRM
• Collaborate with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Manage the sales pipeline for midmarket accounts and ensure revenue targets are met
• Act as a liaison between clients and internal departments to ensure seamless communication and execution of client initiatives using our services
• Attend industry events to network and stay up to date on industry trends in the SaaS CRM space, with a focus on Efficy CRM
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent by experience
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Account Management, preferably in the SaaS CRM industry or tech company
• Proficient in French with a good English conversational knowledge
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, with experience negotiating SaaS contracts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing revenue in the SaaS CRM space, with a focus on midmarket clients
• Experience in managing midmarket and large accounts in the SaaS CRM space
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Willingness to travel as needed
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.