At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
This role will play a critical role supporting the Revenue organisation by owning and improving our sales infrastructure including sales tools, processes, training, reporting and analytics to help build our team for scale. The ideal candidate is highly organised, technically proficient, and data-savvy with an intellectual curiosity and a drive for constant improvement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and teach in a collaborative environment in a fast-growing company
Success in this role requires the ability to quickly adapt to a fast paced culture. You will work on a variety of projects such as pipeline, activities, account growth, conversion reporting, pricing, forecasting, reporting and dashboards executed to support the overall effort to increase sales capacity and sales productivity. You will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing and the Senior Leadership team.
- Be ready to dig into complex problems and become an expert in Revenue Insights at every level across the organisation.
- Lead the charge on transforming decision making with informed insights.
- Drive the development and execution of revenue growth plans.
- Assist on developing and executing comprehensive Go-To-Market strategies, TAM/SAM and Book of Business, territory planning etc. that align with overall business objectives and revenue targets.
- Sales analytics, report creation, dashboards and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis Own and maintain company level reports and dashboards with key business metrics and performance indicators
- Be able to create advanced modelling related to territory analysis and business planning
- Report to the regional sales managers on current and past trends in key performance indicators including sales team performance, pipeline & lead conversion, activities, forecasts, marketing campaign efficiency etc.
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
You are or have…
- 3-5 years of sales/revenue operations experience in SaaS/Software Enterprise, using Salesforce
- Experience building dashboards and analysing data sets to solve problems and provide recommendations
- Superior analytical skills and advanced Excel/Google Sheet skills – ability to dissect data in multiple ways and drive conclusions
- Demonstrated strong time and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions, work independently and successfully execute complex assignments
- High attention to detail, stakeholder management and ability for story telling
- Experience with sales stack i.e. Looker and Salesforce is desirable
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice