Company Description 👇
Smartendr is an online order application for hospitality. Our mission is to gain our customers a higher revenue with the best possible customer experience. It’s our strength to provide our customers with an all-in-solution and take into account a full implementation within the operational workflow to increase efficiency.
Job Description ✍️
As a business development representative, you’ll be working on creative outbound campaigns, generating new sales opportunities, and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. You’ll work closely together with an engaged sales team to gain our monthly goals as one team.
Main Responsibilities 🤓
- Write great, personal, and relevant emails to outbound prospects
- Build and engage with different types of lists of prospects
- Build out cadences/sequences in your sales engagement system
- Follow up with prospects
- Get people in a demo meeting
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Really comfortable in a hospitality environment
- Familiar with using CRM (we use Pipedrive) and other sales tooling (LinkedIn, Instagram, …)
- Creative: Thinks outside the box when it comes down to finding new leads
- Structured: You’ll be dealing with big amounts of leads and prospects. You need to work in a clean and structured way to be able to deal with this amount of data.
- Junior to Menior: It’s okay if you’re not that experienced. The most important thing is to be coachable, hungry, and have a hustler mentality.
- Fluent in Dutch and French would be a +
Additional Information 💡
What you can expect:
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- Fast growth of responsibility
- Competitive salary package
- A company that sticks to its values in an open and informal atmosphere
- Flexibility in working hours and hybrid work is possible
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability.