In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 9 countries and 11 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Athens, Vienna, Rostock, Hyères, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
- We are looking for a highly motivated Global Account Manager to work in our Global Strategics team. This individual is passionate and motivated at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market and maintaining, deepening and broadening clients’ relationships and sales through renewal, upsells and cross-sells!
- Be globally responsible for a named book of business promoting growth within these accounts through identifying and closing upsell and cross sell opportunities and retaining and renewing the clients’ existing spend.
- Work alongside your account development managers, customer success, marketing and professional services to ensure usage of existing users, uncovering new opportunities and driving the global strategy of your named accounts.
- Maintain and grow the strong relationships and partnerships in place with your existing client base.
- Run various trials and data evaluation with new users to expand the account
- Organize client appreciation events and work with marketing to reward existing clients and maintain our brand recognition
More specifically you will:
You are or have…
- 7+ years experience in Sales in either the Energy, Commodities or Financial Services and Hedge Funds
- Significant experience in global account management roles
- Proven ability in hitting large sales quotas and over delivering
- Demonstrates an ability to implement a global strategy for account growth backed up by a short and mid term forecast pipeline for the growth
- Strong interest in building client and product knowledge
- Driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team’s long-term gains
- Excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse complex client requirements and needs Great attitude and motivation
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice