To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Do you want to join one of the pioneers in ESG reporting?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is a fast-growing greentech scale-up that built an advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform for companies and financial institutions. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon neutral economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated Sustainability Analyst to join our Sustainability team.
An international, diverse and multicultural team of over 50 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals in sustainable reporting, technology, regulatory, and project management and of over 12 different nationalities from technology, consulting and banking law firms, European institutions, start-ups, Masters, PhDs and MBAs from top universities.
Since our launch in 2020 we have partnered with major industry leaders, are backed by serious investors (Euroclear) and we are working with the most reputable sustainability experts. Our headquarters are based in Brussels, in addition we have a solid remote team located in over 20 countries across the globe.
Some of our values who make us who we are: We have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning
We are proud of the following awards our team achieved since our launch in 2020 which show the innovativeness of our solutions: European Discovery Fintech Startup 2021, International Laureate of the Fintech for Tomorrow Challenge 2020, One of the 100 most innovative fintechs in the world by FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021; First prize in the “Data Collection, Verification and Sharing” category at the G20 TechSprint 2021, The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology’s acceleration program Catapult Kickstarter 2021.
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently & effectively comply with regulations.
Role & and responsibilities:
- Conduct a brief analysis related to sustainable finance regulations in the EU and globally
- Understand and integrate the EU and global regulations related to sustainable finance
- Identify opportunities linked with current Greenomy projects / solution
- Suggest partnership roadmap with short-and long- term priorities for selected strategic partnerships with key finance institutions, NGOs and EU / non-EU sustainable finance networks
- Conduct research and provide recommendations to support our clients’ sustainability transition on topics related to climate change, nature-based solutions for climate, etc.
- Identify relevant initiatives in the sustainable finance area and integrate best practice / global lessons
- Coordinate with IT and Product teams the integration of sustainable finance requirements
- Implement the principles of project management (scheduling, effective meetings, client relations)
- Personal development and plan to develop skills when necessary
- Master’s Degree in related discipline (Environmental, Sustainable finance, Compliance or Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a consultant or analyst in the above mentioned disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both Greenomy’s team and clients
- Agile mindset, autonomous, strong interpersonal skills and client facing
- Experience in and/or comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent written & spoken English
Nice to have:
- Additional languages e.g. Dutch, French, German, Spanish are a plus
At Greenomy we Offer:
- International, diverse, multi-cultural and complementary team
- Fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote transparency, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Training opportunities (subject-matter – e.g. EU Taxonomy, sustainability -, hard and soft skills)
- Highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for individual contributions
- Competitive compensation package