System Integration Specialist
Start date as of January 2024
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a System Integration Specialist to help in our growth journey!
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- You design & implement data integration workflows between numerous back-office systems
- You work closely with our CRM/ERP, Product & Development teams to architect, design, build, and implement solutions
- You coordinate directly with business users & external partners to understand, interpret, and analyze business requirements and objectives
- You develop and maintain ETL solutions using SQL server among other technologies
- You provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- You provide support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, product, and operations
- You build reports and data extracts to support business analysis
- You document your designs following best practices
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset
Are you the new System Integration Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who has:
- A strong understanding of database design concepts, data migrations and data integrations
- In-depth knowledge of SQL & database architectures
- Experience with ETL and integration tools such as Workato, Scribe, …
- Proven background in working with APIs and Web Services
- Prior experience working with CRM and ERP solutions
- Experience working in Agile development environments, including tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Marketing, Finance, Sales & Partner Team
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience as a Data Engineer, Integration Specialist, or relevant equivalent
- An understanding of current technology & trends around application integrations and API/workflow middleware
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts
- A positive mental outlook and approach
- A passion for my work, and am self-directed
- Working knowledge with APIs – RESTful as well as SOAP/XML
- Working knowledge of data structures such as JSON, XML, OpenAPI (swagger)
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database (e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, …) and SQL
- Affinity or understanding of integration projects and Software Development Life Cycle
Going for gold?
- Background in programming languages
- 1 -3 year of experience in data integration / process automation / application integration
- Experience in API security standards and openAPI (swagger)
- Experience working with Integration Platform such as Workato, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, …
- Solid understanding of different integration patterns and service-oriented architecture
- Experience working with applications like Salesforce or NetSuite
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,…).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.