We are looking for a Team lead Customer Success to join us on our journey. As a Team lead Customer Success you will focus on two goals at once: you build strong relationships with our customers by making a direct connection between our customer’s strategic goals and how our CX solution is used. And secondly, you will coach and guide the Customer Success Team in their growth.
You act as a Voice of the Customer (VoC) specialist:
- You guide our customers to create a VoC programme asking the right questions at the right customers at the right time, leveraging the right operational data. You challenge customers and monitor continuously in a proactive way.
- You work towards targets and success metrics for each roll-out and be responsible of the overall project planning.
- You guide our customers in understanding the dashboards and insights.
- Optimize CSM processes and tooling.
You build a long-term relationship with your clients:
- You manage your client portfolio by doing life cycle management of the dedicated client base.
- You work together with our Account Manager to grow and retain clients towards Hello Customer’s full potential CX solution.
- You serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Hello Customer’s platform functionality.
- Be a true business partner for your clients: you are proactive and think about their job to be done.
You’ll become a true coach and team lead for our Customer Success team
- You guide & manage your team: setting clear goals, priorities, timelines and projects to make sure the team achieves company objectives.
- You coach the team members in their professional growth within the company.
You work closely together with other teams in Hello Customer:
- Collaborate with our VP Sales, account manager and other revenue roles.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams.
What are we looking for?
- A solid client services & management experience within a SaaS environment
- A passion for customer success: you have the ability to understand your clients and aim for extraordinary results
- Experience in coaching and managing a team
- Eagerness, pro-activeness, and willingness to push for change
- Strong people skills, you’re responsible for the high-quality delivery of your team
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- A top international team (in France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether.
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies.
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, friday drinks & many more.
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow your career (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities).
- Hybrid working is our standard way of working. We strongly believe in a combination of focus work at home and collaboration work in one of our offices in Ghent, Amsterdam or Paris. By the way, we provide healthy snacks and a good drink at the office!
- Competitive salary, a company car, a remote working allowance, insurances, 30 vacation days, … and so much more.