Hello Customer is a SaaS & Service company with its roots in Belgium offering the most complete customer feedback and insights platform on the market. More than ever, organizations need a sense of direction to navigate through turbulent times; a compass that allows them to keep up with customers’ expectations in an agile way.
We are looking for a Growth Marketeer to join our team! As Growth Marketeer, you are the leading force in driving growth for Hello Customer: from advertising over social media to content marketing. You will test, tweak and retest tactics leading Hello Customer to more targeted marketing initiatives that drive sales and ROI.
What you will do:
Full-funnel ABM Marketing
- Keep an overview of all activities in our Account-Based Marketing funnel from account selection and scoring to lead nurturing. You will mainly work on the multi-channel campaigns, but will have to align with your Sales & Marketing colleagues.
- Consistently improve our ABM engine based on the objectives and KPIs.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to set up account-specific campaigns for high-value prospects.
- Data-driven Growth Marketing
- Be the advocate for a more Data-driven marketing team & work in close collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Set up Lead Gen campaigns and campaigns that drive sales/revenue through different channels (paid search, paid social, display…) based on our Ideal Customer Profiles in different industries. You will improve or tweak campaigns on Linkedin, Google and Facebook.
- Work together with our Content Marketeer to produce valuable content, distribute it wisely and make sure it is beautifully SEO’d. You will use Search Engine Marketing: SEO as well as SEA.
- You measure and report on the performance of marketing tactics and turn it into valuable insights.
Driving Conversion Optimization
- Inbound lead generation: you are responsible for increasing the percentage of visitors to become MQLs: evaluate whether you’re hitting the necessary triggers. If not, change it! You will align this with our sales team.
- Drive traffic to the website and build our database in our different markets. You will identify new channels that can raise brand visibility, draw in customers and grow the business (digital platforms, events, content creation, …). This is your chance to be creative and experimental.
- You’ll manage budgets & define our digital marketing strategy together with the team lead.
- Knowledge of demand generation tactics or content marketing is a plus.
What we are looking for:
- Commercial mindset & business awareness – Awareness of the market situation, trends, pain points and competitors. You can assess risks and opportunities and ensure positive business outcomes.
- Communication skills – Exchanging information or services among individuals, groups, or institutions in a transparent manner. You are able to communicate with different stakeholders, verbally and written.
- Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and have the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change. You are open-minded to change and open to expand beyond the typical scope.
- Autonomous – Finding a good balance between developing own ideas and trusting the opinions and experience of others. You feel comfortable making decisions independently, but also allow others to decide what to do.
- Planning and organization – Being able to effectively plan and organize the workload to meet deadlines or achieve targets.
- Customer centricity – Because this is what Hello Customer stands for! Putting the prospect/customer at the center and offering top-notch services.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is an asset.
A few of our perks:
- An international team where we live by our company values #GROWTogether.
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies.
- No “bla-bla”, scale-up environment.
- An environment where you can develop and grow.
- The flexibility to work from home or in our office in Ghent, according to your schedule.
- A competitive salary & benefits in return like meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a Cafeteria Plan, bike leasing etc.