Looking for the ideal springboard to launch your career?
After working as a Sales business developer at Hello Customer for a year, you will get several opportunities to develop your future career. Want to grow as a Customer Success Manager? An Account Executive? Or maybe something else, … everything is possible! By working as a Business developer, you will have enough background knowledge about our product to get you started.
To support our expansion in France or the Netherlands we are continuously looking for sales talents!
You will directly work with our Account Executives based in Paris or Amsterdam, using state-of-the-art tools like SalesLoft, Salesforce or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify decision-makers and generate new Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQO).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding relevant new leads and sales qualified opportunities with C-level/directors or executive profiles (outbound)
- Researching and targeting the right companies and the right prospects to build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Account mapping
- Building creative campaigns together with the marketing team to reach out to the right prospects at the right time
We are looking for you if:
- You are eager to start or further develop your sales career
- You have a perfect knowledge of French and you are fluent in English (Dutch if you are applying for the NL market)
- You are dynamic, ambitious and you want to be involved in one of the best-performing European CX enterprise in SaaS
- You are persistent and resilient
- You are a natural “hunter” and you’re not afraid to discuss with high-ranking execs
- You’re already proficient at SalesLoft and Salesforce (bonus point)
Some perks we offer:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No “bla-bla”, scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, friday drinks & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow your career in sales (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities)
- The opportunity to shape your own future and tons of responsibility!
- A competitive salary & bonus plan, where you will be remunerated for every Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) and every Sales Accepted Lead (SAL)
- The possibility to evolve into an Account Executive after 18 to 24 months position depending on your results
- The flexibility to work from home or in one of our offices in Ghent, Paris or Amsterdam, at the office we provide healthy snacks & drinks!