Digital native? In love with AI? Breathing “Customer Experience”?
You might be our new Account Executive in France!
You will advise medium to large businesses about their customer experience journey and help them to be a market leader. Your goal is to prospect, build a great pipeline and ensure deal closing by selling our amazing AI-powered feedback tool.
You will never, ever go home and say you had “just another day at the office”. You will take on tons of responsibilities, meet with great entrepreneurs and have an amazing team around you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop an Account Plan for your list of targeted companies within a well aligned industry, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Prospect, build the pipeline and sell Hello Customer into mid-sized and large organizations
- Engage with multi-stakeholder prospects to position Hello Customer’s strong value proposition and ensure deal closing
- Adopt the concept of Value Selling, and be keen to continue learn from the best sales leaders & SaaS companies in the world
- Keep a disciplined approach to Salesforce and update account and deal records accordingly
- Develop and deliver convincing Sales proposals to prospects
- Know how to translate software and features into the right business value for organizations
We love to welcome you to our team if:
- You have 3+ years of experience working as an Account Executive, selling a challenging software product
- You are persistent and resilient
- You are a natural “hunter” and comfortable discussing with high-ranking execs
- You are experienced in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- You know how to sell business value to Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have great relationship building skills and enjoy working within a team-selling environment
- You are an ambitious self-starter who wants to be involved in one of the best-performing European CX enterprises in SaaS
Some perks we offer:
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, Friday drinks & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow your career in sales (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities)
- Hybrid working…. We have a great office in Ghent, Amsterdam and Paris but you can also work from home, at the office we provide healthy snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to shape your own future and tons of responsibility
- Competitive OTE salary, a laptop/hardware of your choice, a remote working allowance, health insurance, an attractive office in Paris, a great international environment, … and so much more